Apple Crisp Courtsey of: Adapted from allrecipes.com
Apple Crisp is a classic fall dessert recipe that we included in our Goes Good With Turkey tasting event.
- 10 C. apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 C. white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For the Topping:
- 1 C. oatmeal
- 1 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 C. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the sliced apples in a 9x13” pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg together and sprinkle over apples. Mix to coat evenly.
- Mix topping ingredients together and crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.