Cranberry Sauce Courtsey of: An old family recipe!
This no-fuss recipe for cranberry sauce will brighten your holiday table, and is easy to make ahead the day before the big feast! The bold acids are complimented by high residual sugar wines, as we discovered during out Goes Good With Turkey tasting event.
- 2 bags of fresh cranberries
- 2 navel oranges, cut into quarters (keep peel on!)
- 1 C. sugar
- Put cranberries and oranges in bowl of food processor. Slowly add sugar.
- Once evenly ground, spoon into a pan.
- Keep in refrigerator, stirring often, until ready to serve.