The Sheldrake Point Wine Club provides a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the inner-workings of our vineyard and winery. Members are part of our vibrant wine community and interact with our staff on more than just a social level. Whether your visit includes a private vineyard tour, or tasting and exploring wines alongside our winemakers, you will be immersed in the experience of what it’s like to be a Finger Lakes estate winery.
The cost is $40 for the wines, plus tax and shipping as applicable.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Quarterly Wine Club selections include 2-3 bottles of premium Sheldrake Point wines which are shipped (or may be picked up) in March, June, September, and December
- Access to wines before they are released as well as library wines in limited supply
- Complimentary tours and tastings for members and up to 3 guests
- 20% discount on all Sheldrake Point wines and merchandise, and 10% discount on winery event tickets
- Free shipping on additional wine purchases at time of quarterly shipment
- Invitations to all winery events including the Annual Barrel Tasting (Wine Club exclusive) and seminars led by our winemaking team. Check out our events calendar!
- Quarterly newsletters featuring tasting and technical notes, food pairing suggestions, a wine-inspired recipe, and educational articles
For more information, contact Wine Club Manager Whitney Elrod at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 607.532.9401 extension 107.