The Sheldrake Point Wine Club provides a behind-the-scenes look at our vineyard and winery. Members become part of our vibrant wine community, engaging with our staff and with each other through tastings, events, and social media. Whether your visit includes a private vineyard tour, or tasting and exploring alongside our winemakers, you will be immersed in the experience of what it’s like to be a Finger Lakes estate winery.
- Club selections occur twice per year, in March and September
- Selections are fully customizable, but must contain at least 6 bottles. Receive 6 pre-selected wines (2 bottles of each of our 3 featured releases) OR any 6 bottles of your choosing
- Opt to have the wines shipped for $20 or pick them up from our tasting room *Please note that pick-up is only available for members residing in NYS. The wines must be picked up within 4 weeks, after which they will be shipped at members' expense
- The cost will vary per shipment, reflecting the 6 bottles received and the 20% Club discount *Typical selections range from $90-$130, plus tax and shipping as applicable
- 20% off Sheldrake Point wines and merchandise
- 10% off winery event tickets
- $20 flat fee shipping (per order) all year long *Shipping is always free for full case purchases
- Complimentary tastings for members + 2 guests *Reservations are recommended and can be made here or by calling the Tasting Room at 607-532-9401
- Invitations to our member-exclusive Annual Barrel Tasting, as well as seminars led by our winemaking team. Check out our events page!
- Access to our member-exclusive Facebook group where you can share photos and recipes, and see how other members are enjoying Sheldrake Point wines
For more information, contact Wine Club Manager Mia Myers at email@example.com or call her at 607-532-9401 ext. 104.